Saturday, September 18, 2010

Keep On Keeping On

I'm still here, just super duper busy. Knitting, knitting and more knitting. Don't really see it letting up for some time, I guess that's a good thing but boy are my poor little hands getting tired. Even now I really don't have time to be sitting here. Gotta get back to work. Just wanted to pop in and share what I've been working on.


Zoe modeled my Lemongrass Play Set for me this morning. Afterwards she ran to her room to get her Dumbo, put her set of Dumbo ears on him, (because everyone knows that two sets of Dumbo ears are better than one) and a cape and grabbed her toy camera. It was Dumbo's turn to model!And before I get back to work, here's the giveaways;

Sticky Notes

Hip Mountain Mama

Sterling Silver Necklace

Knitting At Home

Photography Workshop