Monday, December 3, 2012

What's Going On

We are just as busy as little elves here! And by we I mean my mother, sister, and I. Yes, This Cosy Life is growing and expanding just a little bit. There is also a sweet friend of mine who's whipping up some tiny caps for pocket dolls to get me through the Christmas rush (Thanks, Bev!). Photobucket
By the way, Facebook is going through some, ahem, changes as well, so you will begin to find more shop updates here, as Facebook just isn't getting the job done too well anymore. I do hope hope it won't bother my regular readers too much... that's assuming any of you are still getting my feed as I've neglected this poor space too much in the last few months.
 Photobucket
I believe the new year will bring many positive changes and advances for my little business and I love to be able to share that with you all. It certainly is strange to be a 'boss' over my own mom, though!
Photobucket

Photobucket Here's a new guy we worked on over the weekend. His name is Jingles. He's already found a home but I am taking just a few customs for elves like him to be made and shipped out next week.If you'd like one feel free to drop me a line. they are $70. And I hope the gals and I will be able to whip up a few that are ready to go, as well.

Oh, and I'll be back tomorrow with a little giveaway for you. So stay tuned!