Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quiet

There is no one in my house but me, right now. Some dolls and books have been swiftly abandoned in the floor. A snack left behind. And all is quiet but the hum of the air conditioner and a bird I can hear outside. Ahhh... This is actually my second day of solitude (for most of the day) and I'll tell you, it's just what this mama needed.
I went to lunch with my parents and a couple of my siblings to celebrate my mom's birthday tomorrow (happy 58, mama!) and just got back, which is why I'm behind on announcing a winner. But, the girls won't be home for another few hours and I'm going to enjoy the silence while I've got it. And then I will be happy to enjoy their noisy energy when they return.

So, are you ready to find out who won Cecilia's lovely bag? Me, too! Let's roll that random generator!

Oksana, you've won!

I will be emailing you in just two shakes of a lamb's tail and you'll have 48 hrs to get back to me.

Drop back in tomorrow to enter the first giveaway of August. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!