Sunday, August 7, 2011

Apple Pie and Apple Sauce


LinkI try not to do this too much, but... toot toot! I have something to show and, yes, I'm tooting my own horn. From time to time I come up with something that I am really happy about and this is one of those times. These sweet little guys just make me smile and I don't care who knows it!LinkAnyway, that's not the only reason I stopped in. It is Sunday, of course, and I have a winner for you. Apple roll, please.....


Rachel

You've won! I will contact you right away and you have 48 hours to get back to me. And the rest of you can stop back in here for another super giveaway tomorrow AND you can head over to the Natural Kids blog right now and enter to win a very sweet herb pot from yours truly. Please do go enter and have a beautiful Sunday while you're at it!