Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday

Photobucket
I'm spending this Sunday repairing fences, grooming rabbits, blocking off the underside of the shed so those naughty ducks can't lay their eggs under there anymore and making plans for our first home school week.
I'm very exciting about planning our first co-op meeting. The topic is wool and I really want the children to really get theirs hands in it! It's on Friday, so I still have time to get ready. Are you involved in any kind of home school co-op? If so, I would love to hear about some of the activities and elements of yours.

And for this week's winner...

Tracey

Congratulations, Tracey! I will email you in a moment and you will have 48 hrs to get back to me.
I also wanted to add, Tracey is offering a few gorgeous handspun yarns on Ebay. 100% of the profits go to American Forests. Lovely yarn for you and for a good cause, you should check it out!