Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let's Dance

Ballet is going swimmingly. Kaiya is comfortable, now and joining in with everything. Her teacher told me on Tuesday that she had had her best class and she's doing really well. She says it's hard but she likes it and is practising every day. Zoe loves for her to show her what she's learned. She very much wants to go but I very much want her to wait another year. I know many children start at a very young age but I don't think it's right for us, especially not Zoe. She asks about it often but accepts that it will be next year. I'm grateful that it doesn't upset her.
I do think, though, that a little Zoe and mama time is in order. I'm feeling that she really needs it so I think she and may go somewhere just the two of us this weekend.
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
And River is happy to imitate anything the big girls do. Look at that face, she watches them constantly and tries her very best to keep up. And they do try their best to be patient and include her. Which is very hard when a giant baby comes in to stomp down block towns. And that's when we have River and mama time.