Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yarn Along

I'm linking up with Ginny today...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Gnomes, fairies, witches, oh my! Welcome to my daily knitting world. I usually do my 'work knitting' at my desk. It's just easier to deal with all the little wooden people and glue and putting them together when I can lay it all out in front of me.
I'm really hoping to get all orders caught up and at least begin a plan of things I would like to get knitted up for the girls this cold/celebration season. I think first up will be a new hat for River. LinkShe's just so little and has so little hair and I'm painfully aware of the fact she has no warm hats that fit now. If we are outside when it's chilly my ears get cold just looking at her!

There's no book I'm reading at the moment. I have a whole stack right here just begging to be read but I'm just focusing on getting caught up, then I'll take a breather to read... you know, just before I get slammed with holiday orders.

P.S. Don't forget to enter to win this child size apron!