Saturday, March 3, 2012

Letting Go of Things

You can find me over on the Natural Kids blog today. I've been purging like a crazy lady all week. I was just joking to a friend of mine the other day, wonder if there is an intervention for reverse hoarding! Hello, my name is Julie and I am a purger. But it just feels so good to clear out a space and all you're left with is space! So that's where I am and what I'm prattling on and on about over there. Extolling the virtues of purging your stuff. I was inspired by a little video that Nicole has posted on Facebook. Innermost House. I looked around after watching it (3 times) and said, oh, what a lot of stuff! I immediately took a picture off the wall and put it with the giveaway pile. For me it's a process. I'm not where I want to be just yet, but I'm getting there.
Photobucket