Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To the Ballet

Kaiya's recital was last night. She did a wonderful job! I must say, I was nervous for her. I don't think the stage is for me but she loved it.
Photobucket
Off we go.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Kaiya's teacher (to the right in the photo above), Mr. Nunnery. He turned 93 this year and Kaiya absolutely adores him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The ballet was Sleeping Beauty and Kaiya brought a gift to baby Aurora and then danced with her class.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm so proud of her!

I've made much headway on doll clothes and am almost ready for tomorrow. Not sure what time I'll get to bed but I'll be ready!