Friday, December 31, 2010

At Our House...

The decorations are down and tucked away for next year. The snow is mostly melted away and we're having warmer days, around 50-60. I spent this New Years Eve alone, and it was wonderful. I napped!! and went to lunch with my parents. Now my three little girls are all asleep and tucked into their beds. Tomorrow is a new year, a new beginning, of sorts. I have yet to take the time to slow down and write out new year goal, resolutions. I suppose perhaps I should. Always nice to have a visual reminder to keep you on track with goals.
So what would they be? I'm sure there would be parenting goals, be patient, take more time to just enjoy my children, be present and mindful. The last would nice to spread around more in all areas of my life.
There would be business goals, work on new stationary and be better stocked with shipping and crafting supplies. Work up inventory needed for the busy times during the slow times.
Personal goals, loose weight, get more sleep,... that one really could go on and on. Perhaps tomorrow I will sit down and focus on these goals and resolutions more properly. But tonight, I'm going to put this year to bed quietly with a movie and pumpkin cake (must get it in before tomorrow, right?).

Happy New Year to you!

3 comments:

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

Happy New Year to you, Julie! You and I have a resolution in common: be patient. I'm really trying to work on that one.

What movie are you watching? Miss you!

KnitterMama said...

Happy New year to you! I am happy that you had a nice New Year's Eve alone!

danielle @ take heart said...

happy new year! so happy to have found your sweet blog :)

Post a Comment