Saturday, July 9, 2011

Meet Me in Asheville

Well, that show is tomorrow, and I am beginning to feel the stress. Worried about stock ( though, thank you, to all my lovely buyers that have kept these fingers busy with orders). I was able to get caught up enough to knit and felt like a mad woman for the past few days and I suppose I will be pushing myself right over the knitting edge today! Though, truly, no worries. I always manage to crank out enough, somehow.

Anyway, if you are in the area (Asheville NC) I will be at The Big Crafty tomorrow, held at Pack Place between 12pm-6pm. The line up is awesome! If it is a profitable day I know several vendors I'd like to stop by. I'll be sharing a booth space with a sweet friend, Alison, from Apearantly Sew. Stop by and say hello if you're there!