Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Still Easter Crafting

I made a Blossom Fairy last night, finished her with the hair and crown this morning. Isn't she precious?! I used this great tutorial from Echoes of a Dream. I'm planning to hang her from some branches in the Easter garden I hope we'll have time to make. Her dress is from a piece of white wool felt that I painted with watercolors. After doing the same with the puppet I made I just had to try it on some felt. Now, true, this wouldn't hold up for anything that needed to be washed like the felt appliqued shirts I made for Zoe's birthday, but for toys and nature table things like this I think it will hold up just fine.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And in case you missed the tutorial I shared yesterday on the Natural Kids blog, here are some lavender filled necklaces I made for the girls. These whip up so fast and they're going to fit perfectly in our Easter eggs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

OK, show me your Easter crafts! I want to see what everyone is doing!