Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lately

&<span class=

&<span class=

&<span class=

<span class=

&<span class=
After two full weeks of one or another of us being sick, the Hunter household is now all-better and back out enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Here, the weather has been so very nice... 75-85 degrees, many evenings topped off with a delicious thunderstorm, lulling us to sleep. I know the heat of summer is just around the corner, but for now, I'm soaking it up.

We've been spending a great deal off time gathering wild plants for some herbal preparations I have planned. I've also begun a journal of various herbs and their applications. I've found so many different resources.. a little here, a little there. I'm taking the time to get them all down in one place. I'll share that with you soon.

But for now, I'm off to bed. By the way, if you've not already entered, check out this week's giveaway and let me know of you'd like to participate in a Meltdown Monday Giveaway.