Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Peg to Baby Doll

You are all so, so sweet for all of your comments about my dolls! When I put the first up for sale, I really wasn't sure how she would be received. But you've all blown me away!
Photobucket
While not working on any new peg dolls, at least not for the moment, I was inspired to 'bring them to life', so to speak. This is the first... modeled after my Flower Fairies.
Photobucket
Gosh, I loved making her! She even has the little wings in the back. She is in my shop now, for those interested.
Photobucket
More will follow... I'm thinking of witches and apple girls....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
But for now I've already got a few girls waiting for bits and pieces of their wardrobe yet to come. Enter to win a 10" dolly from me, if you haven't already!