Thursday, October 25, 2012

This and That

Photobucket

Hello again! My work and homeschooling are keeping me quite busy at the moment. So, while I hate to be so quite here, I'm so grateful for the tasks that are feeling my days.
Are you making plans for Halloween? Are you completely ready for Halloween? I'm not, at all. Zoe has told me she would like to be a cat. Easy enough. Not sure about the other two yet, but we'll get there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket But we have visited the pumpkin patch and carved our pumpkins. Kaiya carved hers all by herself! And she's beginning to look a bit like a grinning jack-o-lantern with those missing teeth. Hehe! Zoe lost her first last week. She was so excited that the tooth fairy would finally be visiting her. Then the Kaiya lost another the following day. Needless to say, the tooth fairy has been hopping!

 Hey, have you entered to win Lucinda's beautiful gnome house yet? Get your entries in before Halloween and don't forget to refer your friends to her Facebook page for extra entries.