Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Than Just Sheep

I've been going on quite a bit here lately about the new loves in my life, but, believe or not, there has been knitting going on here, too.
Knitting dolls mostly. A bit of lavender here.....

You see, my brain has been brimming over of late with new pattern ideas but I was so busy catching up on crown orders and working on birthday things

that I just didn't have time to work them out. There are still a few more crowding my head and hopefully I won't loose them before I can knit them. Don't you just hate that? Oh, and fun fact; that last little guy up there has more than just good looks. Inside of his knitted belly is a tennis ball, to put a little spring in his step!
Anyway, back to the sheep. They need some fresh water.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Toooooo cute! I've got new ideas too, but like you, where's the time to execute them? I was trying to make some diaper covers for the wittle girl, like I told you, but I hate all the patterns I'm finding, so I'm dreaming up my own. Can't wait for my yarn and then to get home so I can experiment.

Love the doll with braids!

Julie said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Post a Comment